Tax Questions

Graduate students often have questions about the tax implications of their financial or employment status as Graduate Assistants (G.A.), Research Assistants (R.A.), Teaching Assistants (T.A.) or as recipients of fellowships or scholarships. Please refer to IRS Publication 970 (Tax Benefits for Education) on the IRS website and/or your personal tax advisor. Plan ahead. We encourage you to explore this concern prior to tax season.

Visit to learn more.